I know - it was a nice trend, but I am not going to label each entry as "Step...". That would just be silly.
I learned once that a goal should be "SMART". I don't remember what each letter means (specific, measurable, attainable, recountable, trackable - maybe?) but here are the rules for all to see:
I will eat all 50 burgers on the list.
I will eat at the restaurant.
I will order exactly what is described.
I will go to the specific location listed.
I will conclude with the number 1 burger at The Grape on (or about) Labor Day, September 6th, 2010.
In case a restaurant happens to close, I will attempt to go to another location of that restaurant or to another burger place in the same town.
I will keep an open mind and HAVE FUN!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment