After browsing through the magazine, I decided I need a list. I am infamous for my lists. Rarely will you find a list that has been completed, but I like to think that is because I just roll unfinished items from one list to another and eventually I finish everything. Some people might argue that with me though! So, here is a breakdown by city (and the places that aren't in a "major" city)...
Dallas
1. The Grape
6. The Porch
15. Twisted Root
20. Kelly’s Eastside (Plano)
32. Cliff Café
46. Snuffer’s
50. Jake’s
Ft. Worth
8. Dutch’s
17. Love Shack
47. Fred’s Texas Café
Austin
2. Counter Café
12. Cover 3
14. Burger Tex
16. Max’s Wine Dive
26. Parkside
27. Black Sheep Lodge
30. Roaring Fork
37. Mighty Fine
San Antonio
5. The Cove
18. Patty’s Burgers and More
19. MoMak’s Backyard Malts and Burgers
21. Big’z Burger Joint
33. Bracken Store Café
49. Gourmet Burger Grill
Houston
9. Becks Prime
13. Burger Fresh (Conroe)
23. Café Michael Burger (Galveston)
25. Mockingbird Bistro
29. Mel’s Country Café (Tomball)
34. Sam’s Deli Diner
35. Dry Creek Café
39. Lankford Grocery and Market
45. Goode Company Hamburgers and Taqueria
48. Speedy’s Burger
“Outliers”
3. Alamo Springs Café (Fredericksburg)
4. Toro Burger Bar (El Paso)
7. Perini Ranch Steakhouse (Buffalo Gap)
10. Orlando’s (Lubbock)
11. White Buffalo Bar (Marathon)
22. Chicken Oil Company (Bryan)
24. Burgers, Fries and Cherry Pies (Midland)
28. Miss Hattie’s Café and Saloon (San Angelo)
31. Gene’s Tasty Burger (Wichita Falls)
36. Hamburger Store (Jefferson)
38. Roadhouse (Bastrop)
40. Classic Burgers and Moore (Kerrville)
41. Koffee Kup Family Restaurant (Hico)
42. Hruska’s Store and Bakery (Ellinger)
43. Rosco’s Burger Inn (El Paso)
44. Port Aransas Brewing Company (Port Aransas)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment