Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Step 1 - The Challenge

Howdy!

I'm traveling Texas one burger at a time and I thought you'd like to join me! If you've just said "Hunh?!?", let me explain... I was standing in line at the local Tom Thumb about a month ago, minding my own business and checking out the magazine covers when one caught my eye - "50 Best Burgers in Texas". Now, I am a fan of a good burger (and even most mediocre ones) and I'd also like to travel Texas a bit more. I've lived here for 10 years, but now that I'm raising little Texans I feel more of an obligation to explore my adopted home state.

So I impulsively grabbed the magazine (score one for their marketing department) and headed home, after paying for my stuff - of course! The whole way home I grew more and more excited as the plan developed...

ALL 50 BURGERS IN ONE YEAR!

Amazingly, all involved parties agreed and a plan was hatched. Stay tuned as we travel Texas one burger at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment